Monsieur le Rosbif & Johnny Frog is a blog run by one of our members. Click to go to the blog, or read some of the highlights by clicking on the articles below.
Cold Steel French vs. Austrians
- Created on Monday, 05 December 2011 10:09
- Last Updated on Sunday, 13 October 2013 12:26
- Written by Rosbif
- Hits: 257
John R. reckons he can write my AARs himself; "If only I'd done...", "I should have done...", "I didn't spot..." etc. etc. Funny b*stard!
Unfortunately he's right, though: Last Saturday's game at the Croydon venue turned out to be exactly this sort of game! Robin and I took on Jim's Austrians with our respective French forces at the 1:120 scale, but Robin's arithmetic let him down leaving him with the niggling feeling he'd short changed himself. Events were to prove that he was probably correct!
- Created on Sunday, 27 November 2011 14:24
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 October 2013 19:24
- Written by Monsieur le Rosbif
- Hits: 241