If you are a member of NWA and wish to contribute to the website, then contact John Shaw to have an account created for you.
This category has information for members, who have an account, on how to login, edit and create new articles for the website.
You must be logged in to access the articles in this category.
How To Write An Article For The Website
- Created on Thursday, 19 February 2009 13:42
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 October 2013 19:24
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 233
Writing an article for the website is easy.
1. Get an account name and password from John Shaw so you will be able to login.
2. Once you have an account name and password, go to the website at nwa.org.au
3. Go to the "Club Information" section and then the "Write An Article for the Website" category.
4. You will see a section on the left to login. Enter your username and password then click the "Login" button.
6. When you go to any article in a section of the website that you have persmission to edit, you will see an edit icon.
7. Click on the edit icon of an article you want to edit, or create a new article.
8. Select the correct Section from the pull down menu. For example "Napoleonics".
9. Select the correct category from the pull down menu. For example "Battle Reports"
10. Write your article.
11. Submit your article.
12. The Administrator will need to approve the publishing of the article, before it appears on the website.